Australian Work & Holiday Visa for USA Citizens
The Australia Work and Holiday Visa is now available for US citizens aged between 18 and 30 who want to go on a working holiday in Australia
. The visa enables you to stay in Australia for up to 12 months and take up casual employment to help fund your stay.
Visa First can organise your Australia Work and Holiday Visa in just 48 Hours*
.You can apply for an Australia Work and Holiday Visa
*Applicants from the United States of America do not need to be or have been engaged in tertiary studies. USA applicants must have graduated from a high school.
- You are aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive) at the date of application;
- You are enrolled in a post secondary course of study or you hold post secondary qualifications*;
- You meet the health and character requirements of Australian Immigration;
- You hold a passport from the USA ;
- You will be outside of Australia when you apply for and are granted the visa;
- You will not be accompanied by any dependants when you travel to Australia.
On this Oz Work and Holiday Visa you are not allowed to work for more than 6 months with the same employer.
Visa First can help set you up with everything you need for life in Oz
including a bank account, tax file number, tax information, a mobile SIM card, work courses, jobs and other arrival packages. See our related products
.Apply for your Australia Visa today
Our team can now book your Oz visa over the phone in just 5 minutes saving you time and effort. Call Visa First to book your visa now on low-call +1 855 735 7351
. All visa applicants will be eligible for our arrival services in our Sydney Working Holiday Arrival Centre where we offer a guaranteed job service for working holiday makers. You can also book long-term apartment accommodation on arrival in our office or hostel accommodation pre-arrival.
Or fill in an online application form
and we'll get back to you. Please note that this will take longer than a phone application as we will need time to receive your application form.