Working Holiday Visa

Visafirst arranges over 80,000 work and travel visas and additional migration services for individuals and corporates to over 100 countries every year. We are not affiliated with any Government but we do use registered migration agents in the provision of our immigration services. Our service and fee covers the review and assessment of your documents and preparing your application for lodgement to the immigration authorities. You can also apply for your visa via the Government website at a lower cost should you decide to apply directly.

Please give your vote for this product:

4.38 out of 5 based on
181 vote(s).

Canada Tax Refunds
Most people who work temporarily in Canada overpay tax and are due a tax refund. Visa First recommends our international tax refund partner to help you organise your tax refund from Canada. has over 12 years experience in filing international tax returns and can guarantee to get your the maximum legal Canada tax refund. Visit for more information on tax in Canada.